Thank you for volunteering and serving our community at Springwood.
Resources and forms available below including the full Volunteers Handbook:
It is a requirement that volunteers read and agree to the following conditions prior to acceptance and commencement as a volunteer for Springwood Church of Christ.
I have read and understood the information provided to me in the Volunteer Handbook and agree:
- To carry out only those duties to which I am assigned
- To be reliable, dependable and punctual in fulfilling the agreed hours and duties
- To advise the Supervisor if I cannot attend
- To accept guidance and direction from my supervisor / ministry team leader
- To participate in minimum mandatory training programs as required
- To work in a manner that is safe for myself and those around me
- To report any accident or injury to the Safety Officer / ministry team leader
- To maintain high standards of presentation and dress in an appropriate manner
- To treat private, personal and sensitive information as confidential
- To provide timely and appropriate response to concerns, incidents or suspicion of abuse in line with reporting guidelines
- Not expect any remuneration, reward or paid employment to eventuate as a result of voluntary activities performed.
As a volunteer, you are required to:
- Abide by the organisation’s Code of Conduct as stated in the Handbook
- Uphold the vision and mission of Churches of Christ in QLD and abide by the Safe People, Places and Programs policy and processes
- Ensure your Blue Card is valid at all times (if working with children)
- Work within the National Volunteer standards
- Meet the voluntary duty commitments agreed upon, or to provide adequate notice so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Your Safety Ministry Contact is Leanne Thomson.